Tuesday 2 April 2013

Happy Feet!

Don't you just love Bank Holiday Weekends/ Easter Holidays (for all you teachers out there!)??!!  I travelled to Stratford Upon Avon to spend a lovely weekend with the family.  Fiona and I took the opportunity to sit on my bed and get some much needed crocket time in - we even managed to get Kirsty (the youngest Little Miss) involved!  I think she may have caught the hooky bug!  You can also see the progress of my Neat Ripple Blanket on my lap too!

 
We enjoyed a fabulous Easter Egg Hunt with the little girls from next door - the Easter Bunny (Dad!) doing his famous trick of stealing the eggs we've found and then re-hiding them!  And as usual, then can't remember where he hid the last few - there's always one or two that appear sometime in June!
 
 
After the most AMAZING Easter lunch, we set off back upstairs to complete our little project!  Myself and Fiona are avid followers of the Attic24 blog and we were inspired by this post and the cutest owls we have ever seen.  Lucy had originally found the pattern from another deliciously inspiring blog Bunny Mummy.
 
This was our effort after several hours of crocheting...

 
We followed the beautiful, photi-laden tutorial and didn't they turn out beautifully?!
We did add two cute liitle feet to them - it helped them stand up a bit better.
 
I will post the pattern for the feet later on today - when I can find where I wrote it down! 
 
Janette x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment